Two cubic meters of hand stacked kiln dried Oak or Ash logs.
One cubic meter of hand stacked logs is approx the same as two bulk dumpy bags.
Horn beam has the same burning time and heat output as Ash, the flame is more white than ash or beech.
We do not include the pallet in our dimensions, only logs! You will receive exactly the volume of logs you pay for.
Our Kiln dried Firewood (Ash or Oak) is heated in a Kiln to reduce the moisture content to below 15%.
This gives a longer burning time and higher, more intense, heat output.
- 100% Kiln dried hardwood.
- Burning time of 1.2 cubic meters is approx 3 months.
- Moisture content below 15% Log length 28 cm.
- Kiln logs are more efficient and economical with slow burning at very high temperature. 35% more calorific than seasoned firewood logs, this means you get four times more burning time than you would with soft wood.
- Ideal for standard sized stoves and fireplaces.
- Low Maintenance fuel.
- Hardly any ashes.
- Reduces Chimney cleaning, hardly any soot or smoke, their is no natural glue in hardwood unlike soft wood that will clog up your flue.
- Reduces burn on glass fronted stoves.
- Easy and clean fuel to handle. High Heat Output.
All Kiln logs have been dried in a kiln. This is an ideal way to reduce the moisture content of the logs below 20% the lower the moisture content of your firewood, the more heat is produced as less energy is used to evaporate any remaining moisture in the log.
At logonforlogs all our wood ash, oak, beech, and birch have been certified before cutting.
Please note the driver will take the pallet of using a tail lift and pallet truck, the pallet truck will only move on a smooth level surface.
Local deliverys of 2 cubic metres will be delivered on two pallets using a boxed Luton van.
For any inquires telephone Trevor 028 70326710