One cubic meter of hand stacked Oak or Ash kiln dried logs. One cubic meter of hand stacked logs is approx the same as two bulk dumpy bags.
Pallet not included in our dimensions, only logs Approximately 475 kg with the pallet 500kg !
Oak logs have the longest burning time and the highest heat output, but are the hardest to light.
Birch logs are known as the Campers Friend as they are the easiest to light, but burns up a bit faster than Hornbeam or oak.
Beech logs will give a bright flame and will give more energy heat output than birch.
Horn beam – (similar to ash) also known as Ironwood, incredibly dense which would indicate the toughness of this particular tree.
- Our Kiln dried Wood (Ash or Oak) is heated in a Kiln to reduce the moisture content to below 15%.
- This gives a longer burning time and higher, more intense, heat output.
- 100% Kiln dried hardwood.
- Burning time of 1.2 cubic meters stacked is approx 3 months.
- Moisture content below 15%.
- Log length 28 cm.
- Kiln logs are more efficient and economical with slow burning at very high temperature.
- All our wood is Certified.
35% more calorific than seasoned firewood logs, this means you get four times more burning time than you would with soft wood. When burning this wood gives an intense red glow.
Ideal for standard sized stoves and fireplaces.
Low Maintenance fuel.
Hardly any ashes. Reduces Chimney cleaning, hardly any soot or smoke.
Reduces burn on glass fronted stoves.
Easy and clean fuel to handle.
High Heat Output.
All Kiln logs have been dried in a kiln. This is an ideal way to reduce the moisture content of the logs below 20% The lower the moisture content of your firewood, the more heat is produced as less energy is used to evaporate any remaining moisture in the log.
logonforlogs wood is certified.
Please note the driver will take the pallet of using a tail lift and pallet truck, the pallet truck will only move on a smooth level surface.
For any inquires telephone Trevor 028 70326710