Barrow bag of kiln dried Oak, ash, birch and A bulk bag of Ash or Oak
Collection or free delivery within 5 miles of of Coleraine depot bt522dx.
- Moisture content below 15%.
- Log length 28 cm.
- Kiln logs are more efficient and economical with slow burning at very high temperature.
- 35% more calorific than seasoned firewood logs, this means you get four times more burning time than you would with soft wood. When burning kiln dried logs they give an intense red glow.
- Ideal for standard sized stoves and fireplaces.
- Suitable for Pizza ovens or chimineas.
- Low Maintenance fuel.
- Hardly any ashes.
- Reduces Chimney cleaning, hardly any soot or smoke.
- Reduces burn on glass fronted stoves.
- Easy and clean fuel to handle.
- High Heat Output.
- Burns three times longer than softwood logs.
All Kiln logs have been dried in a kiln. This is an ideal way to reduce the moisture content of the logs below 20% The lower the moisture content of your firewood, the more heat is produced as less energy is used to evaporate any remaining moisture in the log.
Please note the driver will take the pallet of using a tail lift and pallet truck, the pallet truck will only move on a smooth level surface.
enquires telephone Trevor 028 70326710