- RUF Briquettes manufactured by clean and pure hardwood sawdust. The mixture of beech and oak makes them very calorific and useful in every solid fuel heating appliance. Their quadratic shape allows an efficient storage and enhances the loading process. They do not contain chemical binding substances and present excellent technical characteristics leaving a very small amount of ashes during the whole combustion process
|Dimension||15,4 x 10 x 6,5 cm|
|Calorific value||> 4,7 kWh|
|Moisture content||< 10 %|
|Ash content||< 0,5 – 1 %|
|Packaging||10 kg packs, 96 packs on pallet|
|Scope of application||Every type of solid fuel heating appliance|
Free delivery within a 5 mile radius of Coleraine Bt52 2dx.
- Ideal for standard sized stoves and fireplaces.
- Suitable for Pizza ovens or chimineas.
- Low Maintenance fuel.
- Hardly any ashes.
- Reduces Chimney cleaning, hardly any soot or smoke.
- Reduces burn on glass fronted stoves.
- Easy and clean fuel to handle.
- High Heat Output.
- Oak Briquettes logs will burn four times longer than soft wood logs.
The lower the moisture content of your firewood the more heat is produced as less energy is used to evaporate any remaining moisture in the log.
Please note the driver will take the pallet of using a tail lift and pallet truck, the pallet truck will only move on a smooth level surface.
For more information on Kiln Dried Logs telephone Trevor 028 70326710.