3 Barrow bags of Loose Kiln Dried Ash, Birch, Hornbeam, Beech or Oak logs and three bags of Kiln dried kindling.
(collection only or delivery)
Birch firewood is prized for its bright burning flame, very easy to light and great fragrance, works well with the slow burning kiln dried oak. Kiln dried oak has a high heat output but burns more slowly than any other wood.
Oak logs have the longest burning time and the highest heat output, but are the hardest to light. Ash logs have slightly less burning time and heat output than oak. Birch (25 cm length) logs are known as The Camper Friend as they are the easiest to light, but burns up a bit faster than Hornbeam or oak. Our beech logs will give a bright flame and will give more energy heat output than ash or birch, used a lot on pizza ovens.
Horn beam (similar to ash) – also known as Ironwood, incredibly dense which would indicate the toughness of this particular tree
Get £3.00 back of your next purchase when you return the bag to the depot or during delivery.
Free delivery within a 5 mile radius of Coleraine Bt52 2dx.
Get your fire off to a good start add Kiln Dried Kindling.
- Size of Barrow bag 90 x 50 x 50 cm
- Moisture content below 15%.
- Log length 28 cm.
- Kiln logs are more efficient and economical with slow burning at very high temperature.
- 35% more calorific than seasoned firewood logs, this means you get four times more burning time than you would with soft wood. When burning this wood gives an intense red glow.
- Ideal for standard sized stoves and fireplaces.
- Suitable for Pizza ovens or chimineas.
- Low Maintenance fuel.
- Hardly any ashes.
- Reduces Chimney cleaning, hardly any soot or smoke.
- Reduces burn on glass fronted stoves.
- Easy and clean fuel to handle.
- High Heat Output.
- Kiln dried logs will burn three times longer than softwood logs.
All Kiln logs have been dried in a kiln. This is an ideal way to reduce the moisture content of the logs below 20% , the lower the moisture content of your firewood, the more heat is produced as less energy is used to evaporate any remaining moisture in the log.
Please note the driver will take the pallet of using a tail lift and pallet truck, the pallet truck will only move on a smooth level surface.
enquires telephone Trevor 028 70326710